‘Green Building’ Jobs Rise Meteorically
Starting in July of 2008 the percentage of available jobs related to green building has taken off dramatically and shows no sign of slowing.
This chart from Indeed.com shows the percentage of job postings that contain the term “green building.”
“The trend for ‘green building’ shows a stark rise in the number of job postings,” said Hillary O’Keefe, Marketing Associate at Indeed.com.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland