‘Green Building’ Jobs Rise Meteorically
Starting in July of 2008 the percentage of available jobs related to green building has taken off dramatically and shows no sign of slowing.
This chart from Indeed.com shows the percentage of job postings that contain the term “green building.”
“The trend for ‘green building’ shows a stark rise in the number of job postings,” said Hillary O’Keefe, Marketing Associate at Indeed.com.
Energy Manager News
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program
- Stay Cool This Summer While Avoiding These Common Summer Pitfalls
- Coalition Seeks to Stop SCE&G’s Blank Check
- NARUC Releases DER Draft Rate Design Manual
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Pushing Sustainability, Efficiency with Green Leases
- The Tricky World of Portable Commercial Air Conditioners