‘Green Building’ Jobs Rise Meteorically
Starting in July of 2008 the percentage of available jobs related to green building has taken off dramatically and shows no sign of slowing.
This chart from Indeed.com shows the percentage of job postings that contain the term “green building.”
“The trend for ‘green building’ shows a stark rise in the number of job postings,” said Hillary O’Keefe, Marketing Associate at Indeed.com.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Retail Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending May 4
- Urjanet Partners with ENERGY STAR on Portfolio Manager
- Ketra Creates ‘Dynamic’ LED Light
- 4 Federal Agencies Join to Procure Solar
- Sunwave, Ideal Power Work Together on Energy Storage
- DOE Invests $6M to Increase Energy Efficiency in Commercial Buildings
- Natural Gas Projected to Provide Larger Share of Electricity Generation
- Industrial Gas Company Switches to Wind-Generated Electricity at Oregon Plant