‘Green Building’ Jobs Rise Meteorically
Starting in July of 2008 the percentage of available jobs related to green building has taken off dramatically and shows no sign of slowing.
This chart from Indeed.com shows the percentage of job postings that contain the term “green building.”
“The trend for ‘green building’ shows a stark rise in the number of job postings,” said Hillary O’Keefe, Marketing Associate at Indeed.com.
Energy Manager News
- Smart Windows are a Smart Idea
- Behind the Meter Podcast: The Telecommunications Industry Addresses Energy Challenges
- Ambitious Goals for The Boulder Valley SD
- Philips, Cisco, Alliander Bringing Smart Lighting to Amsterdam
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.