‘Green Building’ Jobs Rise Meteorically
Starting in July of 2008 the percentage of available jobs related to green building has taken off dramatically and shows no sign of slowing.
This chart from Indeed.com shows the percentage of job postings that contain the term “green building.”
“The trend for ‘green building’ shows a stark rise in the number of job postings,” said Hillary O’Keefe, Marketing Associate at Indeed.com.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending May 22
- Future Is Bright for Solar at Stanford
- Noresco Named Qualified Energy Performance Contractor in New Mexico
- Home Depot Sells Cree LED Flood Light for $9.97
- Professional Laundering Facility Installs Cogeneration
- PowerWise Offers Web Controls for Mini-Split Heat Pumps
- DOE Spends $32M to Boost Solar Workforce Training, Technology Innovation
- Trane Partners with Telkonet for Hotel Industry