U.S. Must Pursue Low Carbon Development
Todd Stern, State Department Special Envoy for Climate Change, testifies at the House Committee on Foreign Affairs on “Copenhagen and Beyond: Is there a Successor to the Kyoto Protocol?”
Stern says that developing countries will be resistant to setting emissions targets because they feel that more developed countries created the problem of climate change.
“The only sustainable development is low carbon development,” Stern says.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- OATI Taps EnSync for Planned Microgrid
- Lime Energy to Provide Clean Energy Tech to 1,000 Small Businesses
- Celtic Bank Backs Solar to the Tune of $43 Million
- GE, Coachella Energy Building a Big Lithium-Ion Battery
- The Importance of Energy Storage System Software
- Duke Increasines Chiller Efficiency
- Pepco-Exelon Merger Rejected
- Energy Savings a Key to Calgary Building Redevelopment