U.S. Must Pursue Low Carbon Development
Todd Stern, State Department Special Envoy for Climate Change, testifies at the House Committee on Foreign Affairs on “Copenhagen and Beyond: Is there a Successor to the Kyoto Protocol?”
Stern says that developing countries will be resistant to setting emissions targets because they feel that more developed countries created the problem of climate change.
“The only sustainable development is low carbon development,” Stern says.
Energy Manager News
- Apple, Google, Facebook Throw Weight Around in NC Energy Policy
- 2015 Green Lease Leaders include Landlords, Tenants, Brokers
- Disney World Builds Mickey Mouse-Shaped 5 MW Solar System
- Ohio Businesses Encouraged to Use Cogged V-Belts
- Renewables Share of US Energy Consumption Highest Since 1930s
- ZBB Unveils EMS for C&I Buildings
- Levi Strauss, Gap, Autodesk Support California Clean Energy Bill
- New Hydro-Quebec Data Center to Use Free Cooling