U.S. Must Pursue Low Carbon Development
Todd Stern, State Department Special Envoy for Climate Change, testifies at the House Committee on Foreign Affairs on “Copenhagen and Beyond: Is there a Successor to the Kyoto Protocol?”
Stern says that developing countries will be resistant to setting emissions targets because they feel that more developed countries created the problem of climate change.
“The only sustainable development is low carbon development,” Stern says.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform