U.S. Must Pursue Low Carbon Development
Todd Stern, State Department Special Envoy for Climate Change, testifies at the House Committee on Foreign Affairs on “Copenhagen and Beyond: Is there a Successor to the Kyoto Protocol?”
Stern says that developing countries will be resistant to setting emissions targets because they feel that more developed countries created the problem of climate change.
“The only sustainable development is low carbon development,” Stern says.
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs