Smart Grid & Renewable Power – Opportunities for Utilities
This panel discussion was held during the 3rd annual Sustainability and Renewable Energy Forum held at the University of Virginia’s Darden School of Business. Panelists included Mark Goodwin, Chief Operating Officer at APEX Wind, Mark Case, SVP BGE Strategy and Regulatory Affairs at Constellation, and Matt Kastantin, Senior Business Development Manager at EnerNOC.
Energy Manager News
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned
- Energy Managers Buoyed By Supreme Court’s Demand Response Decision
- Dover, N.H., Saves More Than Projected Under EPC
- Datacenters Underestimating Coal Use
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’