Smart Grid & Renewable Power – Opportunities for Utilities
This panel discussion was held during the 3rd annual Sustainability and Renewable Energy Forum held at the University of Virginia’s Darden School of Business. Panelists included Mark Goodwin, Chief Operating Officer at APEX Wind, Mark Case, SVP BGE Strategy and Regulatory Affairs at Constellation, and Matt Kastantin, Senior Business Development Manager at EnerNOC.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending April 29, 2016
- There’s Nothing More Sacred Than Coal in Coal Country. Ask Hillary Clinton
- Xcel Energy Files to Refund $15M to Colorado Electric Customers
- New Retail Marketplace, MassEnergyRates.com, Launches in the Bay State
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- SCTE, ISBE Join Villanova’s RISE Forum
- Unico Using EnerNOC Platform