Smart Grid & Renewable Power – Opportunities for Utilities
This panel discussion was held during the 3rd annual Sustainability and Renewable Energy Forum held at the University of Virginia’s Darden School of Business. Panelists included Mark Goodwin, Chief Operating Officer at APEX Wind, Mark Case, SVP BGE Strategy and Regulatory Affairs at Constellation, and Matt Kastantin, Senior Business Development Manager at EnerNOC.
Energy Manager News
- An Interesting Summer for PACE
- AAMA Offers Fenestration Course
- AEEE: Efficiency as a Resource is a Winner
- Chicago Cubs’ Wrigley Field to be Powered by Commercial Retailer ENGIE Resources
- Who Should Pay for a Utility’s Bad Business Decisions – Owners or Customers?
- Major Industries Could Be Moved By High Rates To Leave Wisconsin
- The World is About to See Whether Apple’s Solar Investment Pays Off
- BREEAM USA Takes Aim at In-Use Structures