MITEI: Sustainable Energy & Terawatt-Scale Photovoltaics
This MIT Energy Initiative “on the road” event took place at Google earlier this month. Speakers include Daniel Enderton, Executive Director of MITEI’s Sustainable Energy Revolution Program, and Professor Tonio Buonassisi of Mechanical Engineering.
The event discusses MIT’s Sustainable Energy Revolution Program and the extensive depth and breadth MIT’s research, education, campus energy and outreach activities – including the key technical challenges to scaling commercial PV technologies to the terawatt level.
Energy Manager News
- New Energy Efficiency Law Could be Boon for HVAC Industry
- Black & Veatch World Headquarters Microgrid
- Caterpillar, First Solar Join to Develop Microgrids
- Hospital Reduces Energy 12%
- Cree LEDs Light 42-Campus Toledo Public School District
- Soraa Offers LED with Wireless Control
- States Use Energy Resource Permanent Funds for Various Purposes
- One Man’s Experience with Engaging Building Operators