MITEI: Sustainable Energy & Terawatt-Scale Photovoltaics
This MIT Energy Initiative “on the road” event took place at Google earlier this month. Speakers include Daniel Enderton, Executive Director of MITEI’s Sustainable Energy Revolution Program, and Professor Tonio Buonassisi of Mechanical Engineering.
The event discusses MIT’s Sustainable Energy Revolution Program and the extensive depth and breadth MIT’s research, education, campus energy and outreach activities – including the key technical challenges to scaling commercial PV technologies to the terawatt level.
Energy Manager News
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned
- Energy Managers Buoyed By Supreme Court’s Demand Response Decision
- Dover, N.H., Saves More Than Projected Under EPC
- Datacenters Underestimating Coal Use
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’