MITEI: Sustainable Energy & Terawatt-Scale Photovoltaics
This MIT Energy Initiative “on the road” event took place at Google earlier this month. Speakers include Daniel Enderton, Executive Director of MITEI’s Sustainable Energy Revolution Program, and Professor Tonio Buonassisi of Mechanical Engineering.
The event discusses MIT’s Sustainable Energy Revolution Program and the extensive depth and breadth MIT’s research, education, campus energy and outreach activities – including the key technical challenges to scaling commercial PV technologies to the terawatt level.
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs