MITEI: Sustainable Energy & Terawatt-Scale Photovoltaics
This MIT Energy Initiative “on the road” event took place at Google earlier this month. Speakers include Daniel Enderton, Executive Director of MITEI’s Sustainable Energy Revolution Program, and Professor Tonio Buonassisi of Mechanical Engineering.
The event discusses MIT’s Sustainable Energy Revolution Program and the extensive depth and breadth MIT’s research, education, campus energy and outreach activities – including the key technical challenges to scaling commercial PV technologies to the terawatt level.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Aspen Now 100% Powered by Renewable Resources
- Energy Efficiency: Building Owners Increasingly “Get It”
- 3 Technologies that Will Keep Energy Costs in Check
- Anaerobic Digester Project Starts on Long Island, NY
- Seward to Use Resurrection Bay for Heat
- An Iconic Structure Gets Certified Silver By LEED
- Sioux City, Woodbury County Getting LED Upgrade
- Buzz Oates Group Mounts Big LED Retrofit Project in Sacramento