MITEI: Sustainable Energy & Terawatt-Scale Photovoltaics
This MIT Energy Initiative “on the road” event took place at Google earlier this month. Speakers include Daniel Enderton, Executive Director of MITEI’s Sustainable Energy Revolution Program, and Professor Tonio Buonassisi of Mechanical Engineering.
The event discusses MIT’s Sustainable Energy Revolution Program and the extensive depth and breadth MIT’s research, education, campus energy and outreach activities – including the key technical challenges to scaling commercial PV technologies to the terawatt level.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: A New Metric for Datacenter Cooling
- The Advantages of Metal Roofs
- PACE Loan Program in Pulaski County, AK
- Online Tool Introduced in Vermont
- SWL&P Looks to Increase Electric Revenues by Over $2 Million
- Schneider Electric’s NEO Network: Helping Make Efficiency Projects Real
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves