62% of Firms Assign Environmental Team for Green Goals
Among companies that have “green” goals, about 62 percent have environmental teams comprised of employees accountable for the goals, according to research from Vault.
About 34 percent of firms assign a corporate sustainability team lead to the function, while 30 percent have a corporate sustainability department held accountable. Survey respondents were able to select more than one answer.
The report, “Vault Guide to Green Programs,” surveyed a range of companies about their sustainability initiatives.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike