62% of Firms Assign Environmental Team for Green Goals
Among companies that have “green” goals, about 62 percent have environmental teams comprised of employees accountable for the goals, according to research from Vault.
About 34 percent of firms assign a corporate sustainability team lead to the function, while 30 percent have a corporate sustainability department held accountable. Survey respondents were able to select more than one answer.
The report, “Vault Guide to Green Programs,” surveyed a range of companies about their sustainability initiatives.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency