62% of Firms Assign Environmental Team for Green Goals
Among companies that have “green” goals, about 62 percent have environmental teams comprised of employees accountable for the goals, according to research from Vault.
About 34 percent of firms assign a corporate sustainability team lead to the function, while 30 percent have a corporate sustainability department held accountable. Survey respondents were able to select more than one answer.
The report, “Vault Guide to Green Programs,” surveyed a range of companies about their sustainability initiatives.
Energy Manager News
- Six Critical Tips to Transform Your Organization’s Energy Management
- Supreme Court to Review Demand Response Decision
- Dartmouth Upgrades Field House Lighting with Digital Lumens
- Tesla Needs More Partnerships for Powerwall Success, Says Lux
- College Installs 2.5 MW of Solar
- Gexpro, Geli, Ideal Power, LG Chem Join for Battery Energy Storage
- LEDs Facilitate Retail Shopping Applications
- The Hidden Pitfalls of Natural Gas Cost Savings