62% of Firms Assign Environmental Team for Green Goals
Among companies that have “green” goals, about 62 percent have environmental teams comprised of employees accountable for the goals, according to research from Vault.
About 34 percent of firms assign a corporate sustainability team lead to the function, while 30 percent have a corporate sustainability department held accountable. Survey respondents were able to select more than one answer.
The report, “Vault Guide to Green Programs,” surveyed a range of companies about their sustainability initiatives.
Energy Manager News
- Pardeeville Hikes Homeowner Costs, Offers Large Customers TOD Rates
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division