62% of Firms Assign Environmental Team for Green Goals
Among companies that have “green” goals, about 62 percent have environmental teams comprised of employees accountable for the goals, according to research from Vault.
About 34 percent of firms assign a corporate sustainability team lead to the function, while 30 percent have a corporate sustainability department held accountable. Survey respondents were able to select more than one answer.
The report, “Vault Guide to Green Programs,” surveyed a range of companies about their sustainability initiatives.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store