62% of Firms Assign Environmental Team for Green Goals
Among companies that have “green” goals, about 62 percent have environmental teams comprised of employees accountable for the goals, according to research from Vault.
About 34 percent of firms assign a corporate sustainability team lead to the function, while 30 percent have a corporate sustainability department held accountable. Survey respondents were able to select more than one answer.
The report, “Vault Guide to Green Programs,” surveyed a range of companies about their sustainability initiatives.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- New Biomass Bed Material Increases Efficiency, Cuts Costs
- Silver Spring Networks Makes Smart Lighting Announcements
- “Tectonic Shift” in US Energy Use: Renewables Surging; Coal, Oil, and Electricity Down
- Daktronics Scores with University of Missouri, NYC Transit System
- Orion Introduces High-Performing High Bays
- LEGO Invests in a German Wind Farm
- Andritz Cuts Energy Consumption at Brazilian Pulp and Paper Mill
- Accelerating the Growth of Battery Energy Storage Systems