SAP/CDP Tap iPhone’s Popularity to Market Emissions Data
The app shows a visualized breakdown of a variety of corporate emissions data.
To access the reports via an iPhone, click here.
Among the data sets, the application shows a sample of the level of disclosure of emissions by companies within the FTSE 350.
Another data set shows the percentage of companies by nation that are disclosing information to CDP.
A third data set shows the SAP Carbon Footprint report that tracks how companies have reduced emissions in different regions, as well as their 2020 targets.
The final data set, the SAP Buildings Energy Footprint, shows various SAP buildings throughout the world, disclosing their total energy use and their monthly electricity use.
This is not the first mobile phone application related to the environment or sustainability.
T-Mobile has a mobile application that offers discounts on “environmentally conscious” products and services.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland