SAP/CDP Tap iPhone’s Popularity to Market Emissions Data
The app shows a visualized breakdown of a variety of corporate emissions data.
To access the reports via an iPhone, click here.
Among the data sets, the application shows a sample of the level of disclosure of emissions by companies within the FTSE 350.
Another data set shows the percentage of companies by nation that are disclosing information to CDP.
A third data set shows the SAP Carbon Footprint report that tracks how companies have reduced emissions in different regions, as well as their 2020 targets.
The final data set, the SAP Buildings Energy Footprint, shows various SAP buildings throughout the world, disclosing their total energy use and their monthly electricity use.
This is not the first mobile phone application related to the environment or sustainability.
T-Mobile has a mobile application that offers discounts on “environmentally conscious” products and services.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store