SAP/CDP Tap iPhone’s Popularity to Market Emissions Data
The app shows a visualized breakdown of a variety of corporate emissions data.
To access the reports via an iPhone, click here.
Among the data sets, the application shows a sample of the level of disclosure of emissions by companies within the FTSE 350.
Another data set shows the percentage of companies by nation that are disclosing information to CDP.
A third data set shows the SAP Carbon Footprint report that tracks how companies have reduced emissions in different regions, as well as their 2020 targets.
The final data set, the SAP Buildings Energy Footprint, shows various SAP buildings throughout the world, disclosing their total energy use and their monthly electricity use.
This is not the first mobile phone application related to the environment or sustainability.
T-Mobile has a mobile application that offers discounts on “environmentally conscious” products and services.
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs