New Product Roundup: 3-Phase Power for Data Centers, Recycle Bag I.D. Tag
Here’s a look at some new products and services that have impacts on sustainability and energy efficiency.
Server Technology’s 415 V 3-Phase Cabinet Power Distribution Units
– These data center server power units are featured in the new data center constructed by IBM and Syracuse University. The use of 3-phase AC power is new to North American data centers, according to a press release.
OPOWER Releases Heating Disaggregation Feature
– This new feature will allow customers participating in Puget Sound Energy’s energy reporting program to see their heating use energy data separately from their total energy use, according to a press release.
New Boundary Technologies Upgrades PC Power Management Feature
– PwrSmart 3.0, the latest version of New Boundary’s automated PC power management solution is designed to help companies decrease their energy use and prolong the life of computer equipment, according to the company.
Recycle Bag I.D. Tag
– This decorative identification tag from Invention Resource International was designed for recyclable paper bags and reusable canvas shopping bags.
The Art of Sustainability Reporting
– Wausau Paper has a new print promotion, “The Art of Sustainability Reporting.” The brochure, which can be requested from Wausau’s Web site, gives advice for companies considering adding a sustainability report.
Energy Manager News
- Digging Deep to Cure HVAC Inefficiency
- Technavio: Global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Growing
- GE Shreveport Plant Finishes First Stage of Retrofit
- Entergy Arkansas Reaches Rate Settlement
- EMEX Named TEPA Aggregator/Broker/Consultant of the Year
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables