Tree Washing, Gray Washing And Green Washing
Are some marketing and media companies engaging in “tree washing” or “gray washing” as well as “green washing?” At the Sustainable Media Climate Symposium in Manhattan, Don Carli, director of the Institute for Sustainable Communication, quantified how the carbon footprint of electric-powered digital media is nearly as large as that of the paper-making industry.
Energy Manager News
- An Interesting Summer for PACE
- AAMA Offers Fenestration Course
- AEEE: Efficiency as a Resource is a Winner
- Chicago Cubs’ Wrigley Field to be Powered by Commercial Retailer ENGIE Resources
- Who Should Pay for a Utility’s Bad Business Decisions – Owners or Customers?
- Major Industries Could Be Moved By High Rates To Leave Wisconsin
- The World is About to See Whether Apple’s Solar Investment Pays Off
- BREEAM USA Takes Aim at In-Use Structures