Web Leading Channel for Cause Marketing
Consumers who have supported cause marketing efforts are most likely to respond to communications via e-mail, Web sites and social media networks, according to a study from Cone Research.
While many are willing to voice their support for causes, just 18 percent report having backed up their support with a donation, according to the 2009 Cone Consumer New Media Study (registration required).
About 39 percent said they feared their money would not actually help the cause, suggesting a disconnect.
About 22 percent have supported causes related to the environment, which falls behind animal welfare (29 percent), health and disease (28 percent) and education (23 percent).
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE