Web Leading Channel for Cause Marketing
Consumers who have supported cause marketing efforts are most likely to respond to communications via e-mail, Web sites and social media networks, according to a study from Cone Research.
While many are willing to voice their support for causes, just 18 percent report having backed up their support with a donation, according to the 2009 Cone Consumer New Media Study (registration required).
About 39 percent said they feared their money would not actually help the cause, suggesting a disconnect.
About 22 percent have supported causes related to the environment, which falls behind animal welfare (29 percent), health and disease (28 percent) and education (23 percent).
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Tesla Becoming a Major Player in the Energy Storage Market
- Federal Agencies Must Use eProject Builder for All ESPC Projects
- Refrigeration Battery Works as Energy Storage
- 400 kW Fuel Cell System Powers Comcast Facility
- City Picks UtilityTRX for Utility Bill Management
- FridgeWize Unveils HVAC EC Motors
- Aztec AMC Modular HVAC system Reduces Data Center Cooling Costs
- Verismic Does Remote PC Power Management