Web Leading Channel for Cause Marketing
Consumers who have supported cause marketing efforts are most likely to respond to communications via e-mail, Web sites and social media networks, according to a study from Cone Research.
While many are willing to voice their support for causes, just 18 percent report having backed up their support with a donation, according to the 2009 Cone Consumer New Media Study (registration required).
About 39 percent said they feared their money would not actually help the cause, suggesting a disconnect.
About 22 percent have supported causes related to the environment, which falls behind animal welfare (29 percent), health and disease (28 percent) and education (23 percent).
Energy Manager News
- Reach Out to Finance Execs With Data They Understand
- Energy Trust of Oregon Exceeded 2015 Goals
- Mercy Housing, Promise Energy Teaming Up
- 30 Environmental Advocacy Groups Call on NARUC for Holistic Rate-Setting Guidelines
- New York State’s Summer of Energy
- Chicago Church Strives for Energy Efficiency
- Small, Medium Size Commercial Building Efficiency Market to Grow
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending June 24, 2016