Investments in Energy Efficiency
Video from a recent symposium, “Green Building, The Economy and Public Policy,” at UC Berkley.
“New Channels for Financing Green Real Estate Investments” Dwight Jaffee, UC Berkeley & Nancy Wallace, UC Berkeley
“The Adoption of Energy Efficient Investments: Residential Durables” Lucas Davis, UC Berkeley
Discussants: Aaron Swoboda, Carleton College & Yves Zenou, University of Stockholm
Energy Manager News
- An Interesting Summer for PACE
- AAMA Offers Fenestration Course
- AEEE: Efficiency as a Resource is a Winner
- Chicago Cubs’ Wrigley Field to be Powered by Commercial Retailer ENGIE Resources
- Who Should Pay for a Utility’s Bad Business Decisions – Owners or Customers?
- Major Industries Could Be Moved By High Rates To Leave Wisconsin
- The World is About to See Whether Apple’s Solar Investment Pays Off
- BREEAM USA Takes Aim at In-Use Structures