Olof Kolte on Sustainable Industrial Design
Olof Kolte is a civil engineer and designer working as a designer and part time senior lecturer at Lund University, School of industrial Design, where, since 2001, he’s taught sustainable design.
Beginning this month, he’s participating in a research project called Sound Settlements, dealing with challenges of how we should physically arrange our society with limited resources in mind.
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE