Yahoo’s Cafeteria Chooses Sustainable Food Options
A tour of Yahoo’s kitchen and the sustainable options food management company Bon Appetit has implemented. Innovations include locally farmed food options, a low carbon diet calculator that measures your food intake against your carbon footprint, and a food dehydrator that converts excess food scraps into mulch.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities
- Solar Panels Working as Promised for Iowa Company
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage
- Competitive Green Retailer Star Energy Partners Expands to New Jersey, Pennsylvania
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports