Yahoo’s Cafeteria Chooses Sustainable Food Options
A tour of Yahoo’s kitchen and the sustainable options food management company Bon Appetit has implemented. Innovations include locally farmed food options, a low carbon diet calculator that measures your food intake against your carbon footprint, and a food dehydrator that converts excess food scraps into mulch.
Energy Manager News
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned
- Energy Managers Buoyed By Supreme Court’s Demand Response Decision
- Dover, N.H., Saves More Than Projected Under EPC
- Datacenters Underestimating Coal Use
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’