China Expands Nuclear Generation Capability
Bloomberg’s Stephen Engle reports on China’s expansion of its nuclear power generation capabilities. China’s growing economy, which last year expanded at the fastest pace since 2007, means increasing power demand, and the government is seeking to cut carbon-dioxide emissions by investing in alternative energy including wind, solar, and nuclear power.
Energy Manager News
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Lockheed Martin Installs the GridStar Storage System at Syracuse Facility
- Schneider Electric Unveils Continuous Efficiency
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case