Tour of IBM’s ‘Smarter Planet’ Exhibit at Epcot
Here’s a tour of IBM’s new Smarter Planet experiential exhibit at Epcot in Lake Buena Vista, Florida. The exhibit is powered by a “smarter data center,” which IBM says provides a real-life demonstration of optimized computing that reduces energy costs by up to 25 percent.You can read more about it here.
Energy Manager News
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Lockheed Martin Installs the GridStar Storage System at Syracuse Facility
- Schneider Electric Unveils Continuous Efficiency
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case
- BGE’s SEED Program Offers Energy Discounts to 19 Commercial Customers