Tour of IBM’s ‘Smarter Planet’ Exhibit at Epcot
Here’s a tour of IBM’s new Smarter Planet experiential exhibit at Epcot in Lake Buena Vista, Florida. The exhibit is powered by a “smarter data center,” which IBM says provides a real-life demonstration of optimized computing that reduces energy costs by up to 25 percent.You can read more about it here.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation