Pixar Data Center Saves Money Via Cold Aisle Containment
Pixar’s data center uses a cold aisle containment strategy to save energy.
The system has two cold aisles covering 1,600 square feet and drawing an IT load of 335 kilowatts, according to this cold aisle containment case study presented at the Silicon Valley Leadership Group’s Data Center Energy Efficiency Summit.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage in the Fast Lane
- Alberta Firm Aims for Energy Neutral Egg Laying Barn
- The Department of Energy Seeks to Improve the Better Buildings Challenge
- Behind the Meter: The Many Advantages of Energy Benchmarking
- Telecommunications Companies Upgrade Their Approaches to Energy
- Cutting Energy Use in Fire Stations
- Revolution Lighting Signs School Districts in NY, NJ
- Green Building Boom Is Pumping Billions into US Economy, Retrofits Are Fueling the Trend