Pixar Data Center Saves Money Via Cold Aisle Containment
Pixar’s data center uses a cold aisle containment strategy to save energy.
The system has two cold aisles covering 1,600 square feet and drawing an IT load of 335 kilowatts, according to this cold aisle containment case study presented at the Silicon Valley Leadership Group’s Data Center Energy Efficiency Summit.
Energy Manager News
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned
- Energy Managers Buoyed By Supreme Court’s Demand Response Decision
- Dover, N.H., Saves More Than Projected Under EPC
- Datacenters Underestimating Coal Use
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’