Pixar Data Center Saves Money Via Cold Aisle Containment
Pixar’s data center uses a cold aisle containment strategy to save energy.
The system has two cold aisles covering 1,600 square feet and drawing an IT load of 335 kilowatts, according to this cold aisle containment case study presented at the Silicon Valley Leadership Group’s Data Center Energy Efficiency Summit.
Energy Manager News
- New York State’s Summer of Energy
- Chicago Church Strives for Energy Efficiency
- Small, Medium Size Commercial Building Efficiency Market to Grow
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending June 24, 2016
- FERC Rules Against Tri-State Fee on Local Renewable Power
- Marin Clean Energy to Reduce Rates and Expand Service Area in September
- Drama Aside, Tesla’s Acquisition of SolarCity Makes Sense
- SunPower Solar Technology Breaks 24% Energy Efficiency Mark