Pixar Data Center Saves Money Via Cold Aisle Containment
Pixar’s data center uses a cold aisle containment strategy to save energy.
The system has two cold aisles covering 1,600 square feet and drawing an IT load of 335 kilowatts, according to this cold aisle containment case study presented at the Silicon Valley Leadership Group’s Data Center Energy Efficiency Summit.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts
- SolarCity: We Have the World’s Most Efficient Rooftop Solar Panel
- Bridgestone Arena in Nashville Switches to LEDs
- Helping Building Automation Grow
- Municipalities Could Combine Small Cell and LED Upgrades
- Holistic Approach to Energy Savings in Dublin, Ohio Schools
- NYC One Step Closer to Net-Zero Energy Goal at Wastewater Treatment Plants
- ‘Better Buildings, Better Plants’ Saves $2.4B Over Five Years