SF Mayor Discusses $19.2M in Energy Efficiency Projects
San Francisco Mayor Gavin Newsom discusses his goals with relation to $19.2 million in energy efficiency projects in the city.
Newsom said that energy efficiency was the most pressing area for the city to address.
The city recently approved a $150 million property tax financing program for renewable energy and efficiency projects.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store