SF Mayor Discusses $19.2M in Energy Efficiency Projects
San Francisco Mayor Gavin Newsom discusses his goals with relation to $19.2 million in energy efficiency projects in the city.
Newsom said that energy efficiency was the most pressing area for the city to address.
The city recently approved a $150 million property tax financing program for renewable energy and efficiency projects.
Energy Manager News
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated in Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures