SF Mayor Discusses $19.2M in Energy Efficiency Projects
San Francisco Mayor Gavin Newsom discusses his goals with relation to $19.2 million in energy efficiency projects in the city.
Newsom said that energy efficiency was the most pressing area for the city to address.
The city recently approved a $150 million property tax financing program for renewable energy and efficiency projects.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Greenskies Enlarges Wesleyan University’s Microgrid
- Pacific Power Names Three wattsmart Business Partners of the Year
- 2014 Better Than 2013 for Distributed Wind Turbines, But Far Below 2012
- Making Efficiency Attractive to Investors
- Hydrogen from Landfill Powers Forklifts at BMW Plant
- Big Energy Savings for Hoke, N.C., Schools
- Energy Savings Performance Contracts Unlock Deep Savings
- Technology Creates a Brighter Future for Small and Mid-Sized Commercial Solar Investments