SF Mayor Discusses $19.2M in Energy Efficiency Projects
San Francisco Mayor Gavin Newsom discusses his goals with relation to $19.2 million in energy efficiency projects in the city.
Newsom said that energy efficiency was the most pressing area for the city to address.
The city recently approved a $150 million property tax financing program for renewable energy and efficiency projects.
Energy Manager News
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs
- GM’s Renewable Efforts Build from the Ground Up
- Fairbanks Completes 4 Building Project in MA