SF Mayor Discusses $19.2M in Energy Efficiency Projects
San Francisco Mayor Gavin Newsom discusses his goals with relation to $19.2 million in energy efficiency projects in the city.
Newsom said that energy efficiency was the most pressing area for the city to address.
The city recently approved a $150 million property tax financing program for renewable energy and efficiency projects.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending September 24
- Research Makes Gains on Combined Energy Systems, Heat Exchangers
- School Projects in MA, CO
- Pattern Energy Completes 200 MW Logan’s Gap Wind Facility in Texas
- Marine Corps Upgrading 37 Buildings at Camp Lejeune, N.C.
- Photovoltaic Projects in TN, CT
- California Pushing Solar to Economically Disadvantaged Communities
- QM Power Introduces Efficient Motor