GM, Reva Put Pedal to the Metal On Electric Car Development
Bloomberg’s Jason Bellini reports on Reva Electric Car Co.’s plans to manufacture electric vehicles. The Indian automaker is developing an electric vehicle with GM. Reva plans to set up four overseas automaker ventures.
Energy Manager News
- Entergy Arkansas Reaches Rate Settlement
- EMEX Named TEPA Aggregator/Broker/Consultant of the Year
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund