Solar Skin Proposed for Sydney Eyesore
The UTS Tower, considered by residents of Sydney, Australia, to be the ugliest skyscraper in town, may get a solar makeover.
The University of Technology has proposed enveloping the 1960 tower in a photovoltaic skin, reports SmartPlanet.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B