Solar Skin Proposed for Sydney Eyesore
The UTS Tower, considered by residents of Sydney, Australia, to be the ugliest skyscraper in town, may get a solar makeover.
The University of Technology has proposed enveloping the 1960 tower in a photovoltaic skin, reports SmartPlanet.
Energy Manager News
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports
- Want a Green and Energy Conscious Business? Try These Ideas
- Beazer Homes Wins Energy Star Award
- Infineon Unveils Integrated LED
- FMPA: Power Costs Expected to Dwindle 30% to 40% Within Years
- Name-Dropping: CUB and Illinois AG Say Nicor Advanced Energy Should Change Identity
- Saving Energy – In the Restroom
- UAB Getting First Solar Array