Solar Skin Proposed for Sydney Eyesore
The UTS Tower, considered by residents of Sydney, Australia, to be the ugliest skyscraper in town, may get a solar makeover.
The University of Technology has proposed enveloping the 1960 tower in a photovoltaic skin, reports SmartPlanet.
Energy Manager News
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program
- Stay Cool This Summer While Avoiding These Common Summer Pitfalls
- Coalition Seeks to Stop SCE&G’s Blank Check
- NARUC Releases DER Draft Rate Design Manual
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Pushing Sustainability, Efficiency with Green Leases
- The Tricky World of Portable Commercial Air Conditioners