Energy Management Systems Hold 14% Market Penetration
So far, just 14 percent of the market potential for energy management systems is being realized, meaning there is room for growth, according to the report on “Energy Management Systems for Commercial Buildings” from Pike Research.
Pike Research predicts that the market could grow nearly $8 billion between 2010 and 2020.
Pike puts the market potential for all buildings in the U.S. at more than $37 billion in 2010. By 2020, Pike predicts the market to be worth more than $45 billion.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Cooling System Eliminates Chemicals by ‘Pulsing’ the Water
- Ensuring Renewable Energy Goals Become a Reality in the Caribbean
- Dunkin’ Donuts Distributor Updates with LEDs
- Grid Forecasting Tool Combines 5 Different Models
- Verizon Introduces Smart Energy-as-a-Service
- Energy Efficiency Saves $750,000 per Year for Civic Center
- Biomass Supplements Output of Geothermal Power Plant
- Schneider Uniflair LE Room Cooling Series Receives DOE Certification for Energy Efficiency