Energy Management Systems Hold 14% Market Penetration
So far, just 14 percent of the market potential for energy management systems is being realized, meaning there is room for growth, according to the report on “Energy Management Systems for Commercial Buildings” from Pike Research.
Pike Research predicts that the market could grow nearly $8 billion between 2010 and 2020.
Pike puts the market potential for all buildings in the U.S. at more than $37 billion in 2010. By 2020, Pike predicts the market to be worth more than $45 billion.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Tesla Becoming a Major Player in the Energy Storage Market
- Federal Agencies Must Use eProject Builder for All ESPC Projects
- Refrigeration Battery Works as Energy Storage
- 400 kW Fuel Cell System Powers Comcast Facility
- City Picks UtilityTRX for Utility Bill Management
- FridgeWize Unveils HVAC EC Motors
- Aztec AMC Modular HVAC system Reduces Data Center Cooling Costs
- Verismic Does Remote PC Power Management