Energy Management Systems Hold 14% Market Penetration
So far, just 14 percent of the market potential for energy management systems is being realized, meaning there is room for growth, according to the report on “Energy Management Systems for Commercial Buildings” from Pike Research.
Pike Research predicts that the market could grow nearly $8 billion between 2010 and 2020.
Pike puts the market potential for all buildings in the U.S. at more than $37 billion in 2010. By 2020, Pike predicts the market to be worth more than $45 billion.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Efficiency and Leased Spaces
- NorthStar ACE Protects Telecom Backups
- Georgia Marine Base Will Be Net Zero
- 77 Maryland Families Evicted After Condo Association Defaults on Utility Bills
- C&I Ratepayers Are Driving Green Tariff Development in Regulated Markets
- Digging Deep to Cure HVAC Inefficiency
- Technavio: Global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Growing
- GE Shreveport Plant Finishes First Stage of Retrofit