Pepsi Refresh Project Goes Viral
In an example of a major consumer goods company using social media to market itself via a sustainability message, PepsiCo’s Project Refresh video has garnered more than 465,000 viewings on Youtube.
The video, which implores consumers to apply for grants for projects related to energy efficiency, the environment and other areas, is part of Pepsi’s refocused marketing campaign.
Earlier this year, Pepsi decided to forego expensive Super Bowl advertising in favor of pushing a message about sustainability via the Web.
In all, Pepsi will be putting $20 million into its Refresh Project. Click here to visit the Refresh Everything Web site.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform