Tech’s Role in the Connected Urban Development Initiative
Technology will play the utmost role in the Connected Urban Development Initiative, said Nicola Villa, Director of the Connected Urban Development project of the Internet Business Solutions Group at Cisco.
The project, which is in partnership with the Clinton Global Initiative, studies the implications of the Internet and technology on energy use by cities.
Energy Manager News
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Lockheed Martin Installs the GridStar Storage System at Syracuse Facility
- Schneider Electric Unveils Continuous Efficiency
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case
- BGE’s SEED Program Offers Energy Discounts to 19 Commercial Customers