75% Support Adding Solar on Public Lands
About 75 percent of Americans are in support of adding solar on public lands, despite efforts by environmentalists to halt certain projects.
The poll, conducted by Gotham Research Group on behalf of the Solar Energy Industries Association, showed the existence of a partisan divide for solar power, compared to wind farms, nuclear plants, oil wells, natural gas facilities and coal plants.
See the table below for the breakdown, based on political affiliation.
Energy Manager News
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Feb. 5
- At QER Roundtable, EPSA Recommends Competitive Pricing Improvements
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate
- FIU Again Tops in Energy Efficiency