75% Support Adding Solar on Public Lands
About 75 percent of Americans are in support of adding solar on public lands, despite efforts by environmentalists to halt certain projects.
The poll, conducted by Gotham Research Group on behalf of the Solar Energy Industries Association, showed the existence of a partisan divide for solar power, compared to wind farms, nuclear plants, oil wells, natural gas facilities and coal plants.
See the table below for the breakdown, based on political affiliation.
Energy Manager News
- Bruce County, Ontario, Tabs Ecosystem
- Oklahoma University Scores Almost $300K Incentive
- Smart Tech Takes Over, Bolstered By Record Investment
- Amendment 4 in Florida Would Expand Solar Property Tax Exemptions to C&I Ratepayers
- Pennsylvania PUC Approves Temporary Waiver of ‘Instant Connect’ Confirmation Letters
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program