75% Support Adding Solar on Public Lands
About 75 percent of Americans are in support of adding solar on public lands, despite efforts by environmentalists to halt certain projects.
The poll, conducted by Gotham Research Group on behalf of the Solar Energy Industries Association, showed the existence of a partisan divide for solar power, compared to wind farms, nuclear plants, oil wells, natural gas facilities and coal plants.
See the table below for the breakdown, based on political affiliation.
Energy Manager News
- Turning Data into Knowledge–and Action
- STULZ, CoolIT Enter Data Center Cooling Pact
- Smart Grid Partnership Announced in Europe
- Wisconsin Power & Light Files for Higher Residential Base Rates, Lower Commercial Rates
- NMPRC Orders Extension in PNM Rate Case
- US Military Taking No Risks by Going Green, Saving Lives and Energy
- Affordable Housing Pushes Energy Efficiency
- Controlling Air Conditioners