71% Aware of Energy Star Label Meaning
About 71 percent of Americans are aware of the Energy Star label and its implications, according to a new report from EcoAlign.
The EcoPinion survey showed that 39 percent of Americans are “extremely aware” of the Energy Star label, and another 32 percent are aware of the label.
About 29 percent said they had no awareness of the label.
Awareness of the label was slightly stronger among men. About 73 percent of men surveyed said they were aware of it, compared to 70 percent of women.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B