71% Aware of Energy Star Label Meaning
About 71 percent of Americans are aware of the Energy Star label and its implications, according to a new report from EcoAlign.
The EcoPinion survey showed that 39 percent of Americans are “extremely aware” of the Energy Star label, and another 32 percent are aware of the label.
About 29 percent said they had no awareness of the label.
Awareness of the label was slightly stronger among men. About 73 percent of men surveyed said they were aware of it, compared to 70 percent of women.
Energy Manager News
- Smart Windows are a Smart Idea
- Behind the Meter Podcast: The Telecommunications Industry Addresses Energy Challenges
- Ambitious Goals for The Boulder Valley SD
- Philips, Cisco, Alliander Bringing Smart Lighting to Amsterdam
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.