71% Aware of Energy Star Label Meaning
About 71 percent of Americans are aware of the Energy Star label and its implications, according to a new report from EcoAlign.
The EcoPinion survey showed that 39 percent of Americans are “extremely aware” of the Energy Star label, and another 32 percent are aware of the label.
About 29 percent said they had no awareness of the label.
Awareness of the label was slightly stronger among men. About 73 percent of men surveyed said they were aware of it, compared to 70 percent of women.
Energy Manager News
- Drama Aside, Tesla’s Acquisition of SolarCity Makes Sense
- SunPower Solar Technology Breaks 24% Energy Efficiency Mark
- U.S. Data Centers Increasing Energy Efficiency
- A New Role for Mats: Promoting Sustainability
- Palmco to Refund $4.5M to New Jersey Consumers for Deceptive Sale Practices
- SolarCity Poll: Most Illinois Residents Oppose Utility Demand Charges
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Seeing U-Haul’s HQ Parking Structure in a New (LED) Light
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies: The Case for Moving Beyond Batteries