71% Aware of Energy Star Label Meaning
About 71 percent of Americans are aware of the Energy Star label and its implications, according to a new report from EcoAlign.
The EcoPinion survey showed that 39 percent of Americans are “extremely aware” of the Energy Star label, and another 32 percent are aware of the label.
About 29 percent said they had no awareness of the label.
Awareness of the label was slightly stronger among men. About 73 percent of men surveyed said they were aware of it, compared to 70 percent of women.
Energy Manager News
- Apple, Google, Facebook Throw Weight Around in NC Energy Policy
- 2015 Green Lease Leaders include Landlords, Tenants, Brokers
- Disney World Builds Mickey Mouse-Shaped 5 MW Solar System
- Ohio Businesses Encouraged to Use Cogged V-Belts
- Renewables Share of US Energy Consumption Highest Since 1930s
- ZBB Unveils EMS for C&I Buildings
- Levi Strauss, Gap, Autodesk Support California Clean Energy Bill
- New Hydro-Quebec Data Center to Use Free Cooling