71% Aware of Energy Star Label Meaning
About 71 percent of Americans are aware of the Energy Star label and its implications, according to a new report from EcoAlign.
The EcoPinion survey showed that 39 percent of Americans are “extremely aware” of the Energy Star label, and another 32 percent are aware of the label.
About 29 percent said they had no awareness of the label.
Awareness of the label was slightly stronger among men. About 73 percent of men surveyed said they were aware of it, compared to 70 percent of women.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Efficiency is Growing on Farms
- DC Pushes Renewables
- Stockton Tabs Ygrene for PACE Financing
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: July 22, 2016
- In Washington State, a New Rate Is Approved for Cryptocurrency Server Farms
- El Paso Electric Files Unopposed Settlement in Texas Rate Case
- PACE Financing Makes Progress but Still Encounters Opposition
- Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024