Carrier Greens Up Image
Carrier Corp., a unit of United Technologies, has unveiled a new brand identity that it says emphasizes “its roots in environmental stewardship and ongoing commitment to the development of sustainable solutions.” The new identity combines the elements of a stylized green leaf with the existing “turn to the experts” tag line.
The new identity will be used in advertisements and in marketing literature for the company. Carrier is a provider of heating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems and earned the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s “Best of the Best” Stratospheric Ozone Protection award in 2007.
Carrier says it has implemented over $2.5 billion in energy savings spanning more than 2000 different sites where Carrier has worked. Carrier Corp. also claims to have doubled their sales while maintaining flat energy consumption rates from 1997 through 2005. It has reduced its greenhouse gas emissions by three percent each year since 2006.
Energy Manager News
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge