Carrier Greens Up Image
Carrier Corp., a unit of United Technologies, has unveiled a new brand identity that it says emphasizes “its roots in environmental stewardship and ongoing commitment to the development of sustainable solutions.” The new identity combines the elements of a stylized green leaf with the existing “turn to the experts” tag line.
The new identity will be used in advertisements and in marketing literature for the company. Carrier is a provider of heating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems and earned the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s “Best of the Best” Stratospheric Ozone Protection award in 2007.
Carrier says it has implemented over $2.5 billion in energy savings spanning more than 2000 different sites where Carrier has worked. Carrier Corp. also claims to have doubled their sales while maintaining flat energy consumption rates from 1997 through 2005. It has reduced its greenhouse gas emissions by three percent each year since 2006.
Energy Manager News
- U.S. House Subcommittee Reviews Kennedy’s Fair RATES Act
- Nevada PAC Seeks Entry into State for Retail Energy Suppliers
- Using Big Data to Help Solve the Big Building Energy Problem
- Smart Computer Use Hikes Energy Efficiency
- Flint Water Crisis Uncovers Ignoble Decisions and Neglect of Existing Enviro Regs
- Trimble Acquires Sefaira
- Truman (MO) State: “We’ll Save $1 Million Annually on Energy Upgrade”
- PJM Tool Demos How Price Fluctuations, Weather Impact Customer Bills