Jones Lang LaSalle: 15% Building Energy Efficiency ‘Not Rocket Science’
Cost-premium is the biggest initial barrier to adopting more building energy efficiency, says Chris Wallbank, head of energy and sustainability services for investor and owner-occupied clients at Jones Lang LaSalle.
But there are easy steps that can lead to 15 percent energy cuts, he says, which will eventually become “business as usual.”
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned