Jones Lang LaSalle: 15% Building Energy Efficiency ‘Not Rocket Science’
Cost-premium is the biggest initial barrier to adopting more building energy efficiency, says Chris Wallbank, head of energy and sustainability services for investor and owner-occupied clients at Jones Lang LaSalle.
But there are easy steps that can lead to 15 percent energy cuts, he says, which will eventually become “business as usual.”
Energy Manager News
- AAMA Offers Fenestration Course
- AEEE: Efficiency as a Resource is a Winner
- Chicago Cubs’ Wrigley Field to be Powered by Commercial Retailer ENGIE Resources
- Who Should Pay for a Utility’s Bad Business Decisions – Owners or Customers?
- Major Industries Could Be Moved By High Rates To Leave Wisconsin
- The World is About to See Whether Apple’s Solar Investment Pays Off
- BREEAM USA Takes Aim at In-Use Structures
- Unity College Gets Grant for Greenhouses