Jones Lang LaSalle: 15% Building Energy Efficiency ‘Not Rocket Science’
Cost-premium is the biggest initial barrier to adopting more building energy efficiency, says Chris Wallbank, head of energy and sustainability services for investor and owner-occupied clients at Jones Lang LaSalle.
But there are easy steps that can lead to 15 percent energy cuts, he says, which will eventually become “business as usual.”
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities
- Solar Panels Working as Promised for Iowa Company
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage
- Competitive Green Retailer Star Energy Partners Expands to New Jersey, Pennsylvania
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports