Supercomputer Hub Puts Energy Efficiency to Work
The Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory’s Terascale Simulation Facility (TSF), which houses some of the world’s fastest supercomputers, has received a LEED gold level certification under the U.S. Green Building Council rating system.
The TSF is a 253,000-square-foot building that houses Dawn (BlueGene/P), BlueGene/L and ASC Purple — Advanced Simulation and Computing (ASC) systems largely dedicated to stockpile stewardship.
Energy Manager News
- Infineon Unveils Integrated LED
- Want a Green and Energy Conscious Business? Try These Ideas
- FMPA: Power Costs Expected to Dwindle 30% to 40% Within Years
- Name-Dropping: CUB and Illinois AG Say Nicor Advanced Energy Should Change Identity
- Saving Energy – In the Restroom
- UAB Getting First Solar Array
- California is Among the National Leaders in Energy Efficiency and Economic Gains
- Westerly, RI, Making Moves to Improve Municipal Efficiency