Supercomputer Hub Puts Energy Efficiency to Work
The Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory’s Terascale Simulation Facility (TSF), which houses some of the world’s fastest supercomputers, has received a LEED gold level certification under the U.S. Green Building Council rating system.
The TSF is a 253,000-square-foot building that houses Dawn (BlueGene/P), BlueGene/L and ASC Purple — Advanced Simulation and Computing (ASC) systems largely dedicated to stockpile stewardship.
Energy Manager News
- Power Over Ethernet: A Smart Power Option for Smart Buildings
- Seminole County Sports Complex Moves to LEDs
- GlacialPower Intros LED Driver
- The Hunt for Reforming Energy Markets
- New Hampshire Shopping Site Offers Over 70 Competitive Retail Plans
- KCC Slashes Westar Transmission Delivery Fee
- Reach Out to Finance Execs With Data They Understand
- Energy Trust of Oregon Exceeded 2015 Goals