Supercomputer Hub Puts Energy Efficiency to Work
The Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory’s Terascale Simulation Facility (TSF), which houses some of the world’s fastest supercomputers, has received a LEED gold level certification under the U.S. Green Building Council rating system.
The TSF is a 253,000-square-foot building that houses Dawn (BlueGene/P), BlueGene/L and ASC Purple — Advanced Simulation and Computing (ASC) systems largely dedicated to stockpile stewardship.
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works