Supercomputer Hub Puts Energy Efficiency to Work
The Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory’s Terascale Simulation Facility (TSF), which houses some of the world’s fastest supercomputers, has received a LEED gold level certification under the U.S. Green Building Council rating system.
The TSF is a 253,000-square-foot building that houses Dawn (BlueGene/P), BlueGene/L and ASC Purple — Advanced Simulation and Computing (ASC) systems largely dedicated to stockpile stewardship.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike