Behind the Bowden Centre’s ‘Green’ Design
This video highlights environmentally friendly design and construction techniques for the Bowden Centre, an educational facility at Mt. Annan Botanic Garden in Australia.
The building uses a heat pump, as well as solar heat, to regulate the building’s temperature.
It was designed by Kennedy Associates Architects for the NSW Botanic Gardens Trust.
Energy Manager News
- The Evolution of Customer Renewable Energy Choice
- Target, adidas, Walmart Honored for Efficient Roof-Top Units
- Rising Tide of Energy Storage Floats all Boats
- Better Buildings Alliance Launches Indoor Lighting Campaign for Commercial Buildings
- Scaling of Energy Storage Market Hinges on ESSI Vendors
- CalCom Solar to Deploy 1.1MW at Dairy
- Raritan Combines DCIM, IT Management for Data Centers
- Army to Save $113M Over 19 Years with CHP Plant