Behind the Bowden Centre’s ‘Green’ Design
This video highlights environmentally friendly design and construction techniques for the Bowden Centre, an educational facility at Mt. Annan Botanic Garden in Australia.
The building uses a heat pump, as well as solar heat, to regulate the building’s temperature.
It was designed by Kennedy Associates Architects for the NSW Botanic Gardens Trust.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike