Behind the Bowden Centre’s ‘Green’ Design
This video highlights environmentally friendly design and construction techniques for the Bowden Centre, an educational facility at Mt. Annan Botanic Garden in Australia.
The building uses a heat pump, as well as solar heat, to regulate the building’s temperature.
It was designed by Kennedy Associates Architects for the NSW Botanic Gardens Trust.
Energy Manager News
- Digging Deep to Cure HVAC Inefficiency
- Technavio: Global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Growing
- GE Shreveport Plant Finishes First Stage of Retrofit
- Entergy Arkansas Reaches Rate Settlement
- EMEX Named TEPA Aggregator/Broker/Consultant of the Year
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables