Behind the Bowden Centre’s ‘Green’ Design
This video highlights environmentally friendly design and construction techniques for the Bowden Centre, an educational facility at Mt. Annan Botanic Garden in Australia.
The building uses a heat pump, as well as solar heat, to regulate the building’s temperature.
It was designed by Kennedy Associates Architects for the NSW Botanic Gardens Trust.
Energy Manager News
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling is Worth Another Look
- Bruce County, Ontario, Tabs Ecosystem
- Oklahoma University Scores Almost $300K Incentive
- Smart Tech Takes Over, Bolstered By Record Investment
- Amendment 4 in Florida Would Expand Solar Property Tax Exemptions to C&I Ratepayers
- Pennsylvania PUC Approves Temporary Waiver of ‘Instant Connect’ Confirmation Letters
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along