Behind the Bowden Centre’s ‘Green’ Design
This video highlights environmentally friendly design and construction techniques for the Bowden Centre, an educational facility at Mt. Annan Botanic Garden in Australia.
The building uses a heat pump, as well as solar heat, to regulate the building’s temperature.
It was designed by Kennedy Associates Architects for the NSW Botanic Gardens Trust.
Energy Manager News
- Making the IoT Work for Building Managers
- There’s Nothing More Sacred Than Coal in Coal Country. Ask Hillary Clinton
- SunPower and the Army Work on Solar Project in Alabama
- Climate and Energy Policies Working
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending April 29, 2016
- Xcel Energy Files to Refund $15M to Colorado Electric Customers
- New Retail Marketplace, MassEnergyRates.com, Launches in the Bay State
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?