Datotel Installs ecoMeter to Trim Data Center Energy
Datotel installed a CA ecoMeter to gain central visibility of energy consumption at both the customer and device level.
The software helps improve the level of detail on customer invoices, as well as helping identify opportunities to cut energy.
Within its own operations, St. Louis-based Datotel can compare energy used at a variety of devices in the data center.
Energy Manager News
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Lockheed Martin Installs the GridStar Storage System at Syracuse Facility
- Schneider Electric Unveils Continuous Efficiency
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case
- BGE’s SEED Program Offers Energy Discounts to 19 Commercial Customers
- Retailer Offers 100% Solar Plan in Texas
- Dissecting the Data Revolution