Styrofoam Recycler Makes Inroads
V&G Styro Recycle is making a business out of recycling what no one else seems to want to recycle – Styrofoam.
The Renton, Wash., business crushes previously used styrofoam and converts it into 40-pound ingots of recycled Styrofoam that can be used in packaging of electronics and other items, reports KING5 News.
Energy Manager News
- 30 Environmental Advocacy Groups Call on NARUC for Holistic Rate-Setting Guidelines
- New York State’s Summer of Energy
- Chicago Church Strives for Energy Efficiency
- Small, Medium Size Commercial Building Efficiency Market to Grow
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending June 24, 2016
- FERC Rules Against Tri-State Fee on Local Renewable Power
- Marin Clean Energy to Reduce Rates and Expand Service Area in September
- Drama Aside, Tesla’s Acquisition of SolarCity Makes Sense