Styrofoam Recycler Makes Inroads
V&G Styro Recycle is making a business out of recycling what no one else seems to want to recycle – Styrofoam.
The Renton, Wash., business crushes previously used styrofoam and converts it into 40-pound ingots of recycled Styrofoam that can be used in packaging of electronics and other items, reports KING5 News.
Energy Manager News
- The Evolution of Customer Renewable Energy Choice
- Target, adidas, Walmart Honored for Efficient Roof-Top Units
- Rising Tide of Energy Storage Floats all Boats
- Better Buildings Alliance Launches Indoor Lighting Campaign for Commercial Buildings
- Scaling of Energy Storage Market Hinges on ESSI Vendors
- CalCom Solar to Deploy 1.1MW at Dairy
- Raritan Combines DCIM, IT Management for Data Centers
- Army to Save $113M Over 19 Years with CHP Plant