Styrofoam Recycler Makes Inroads
V&G Styro Recycle is making a business out of recycling what no one else seems to want to recycle – Styrofoam.
The Renton, Wash., business crushes previously used styrofoam and converts it into 40-pound ingots of recycled Styrofoam that can be used in packaging of electronics and other items, reports KING5 News.
Energy Manager News
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform
- Fulham Retrofit Kits EPA Approved
- Brookings Study: Net Metering Offers Cost Benefits to All Utility Customers
- Window Films: Low Hanging Fruit for Efficiency Gains