Styrofoam Recycler Makes Inroads
V&G Styro Recycle is making a business out of recycling what no one else seems to want to recycle – Styrofoam.
The Renton, Wash., business crushes previously used styrofoam and converts it into 40-pound ingots of recycled Styrofoam that can be used in packaging of electronics and other items, reports KING5 News.
Energy Manager News
- New Energy Efficiency Law Could be Boon for HVAC Industry
- Black & Veatch World Headquarters Microgrid
- Caterpillar, First Solar Join to Develop Microgrids
- Hospital Reduces Energy 12%
- Cree LEDs Light 42-Campus Toledo Public School District
- Soraa Offers LED with Wireless Control
- States Use Energy Resource Permanent Funds for Various Purposes
- One Man’s Experience with Engaging Building Operators