Styrofoam Recycler Makes Inroads
V&G Styro Recycle is making a business out of recycling what no one else seems to want to recycle – Styrofoam.
The Renton, Wash., business crushes previously used styrofoam and converts it into 40-pound ingots of recycled Styrofoam that can be used in packaging of electronics and other items, reports KING5 News.
Energy Manager News
- New York Solar Installations Soar 300%
- Tiny, Solar-Powered Circuit Is 80% Efficient
- California Grid to Maintain Reliability Despite Drought
- Largest Solar Project Installed on Closed Landfill Under Consideration
- TerraForm Buys 930 MW Wind Portfolio for $2B
- BMW Tests Fuel-Cell Car
- Researchers Develop Cell that Can Store Solar at Night
- Energy Efficiency Program Saves Texas College $4.4M