Styrofoam Recycler Makes Inroads
V&G Styro Recycle is making a business out of recycling what no one else seems to want to recycle – Styrofoam.
The Renton, Wash., business crushes previously used styrofoam and converts it into 40-pound ingots of recycled Styrofoam that can be used in packaging of electronics and other items, reports KING5 News.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- General Mills: We’ll Invest $100M to Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Oregon Correctional Institution Saves with LEDs
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending August 28
- Columbus Energy Challenge Falling Short
- Building on Alaskan Campus Gets LEED Certification
- BT Group Launches Division to Help Property Owners
- Price of Renewables Approaching Fossil Fuels, Nuclear
- The Use of Renewables in Mining Operations