Lanxess CoGen Plant Runs on Sugar Cane Waste
A cogeneration plant at Lanxess AG’s plant in Porto Feliz, Brazil, uses a gas generated from sugar cane waste to run the pigment factory.
The plant makes 4.5 megawatts of power, enough to run the factory.
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE