Lanxess CoGen Plant Runs on Sugar Cane Waste
A cogeneration plant at Lanxess AG’s plant in Porto Feliz, Brazil, uses a gas generated from sugar cane waste to run the pigment factory.
The plant makes 4.5 megawatts of power, enough to run the factory.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- OATI Taps EnSync for Planned Microgrid
- Lime Energy to Provide Clean Energy Tech to 1,000 Small Businesses
- Celtic Bank Backs Solar to the Tune of $43 Million
- GE, Coachella Energy Building a Big Lithium-Ion Battery
- The Importance of Energy Storage System Software
- Duke Increasines Chiller Efficiency
- Pepco-Exelon Merger Rejected
- Energy Savings a Key to Calgary Building Redevelopment