Lanxess CoGen Plant Runs on Sugar Cane Waste
A cogeneration plant at Lanxess AG’s plant in Porto Feliz, Brazil, uses a gas generated from sugar cane waste to run the pigment factory.
The plant makes 4.5 megawatts of power, enough to run the factory.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls