Lanxess CoGen Plant Runs on Sugar Cane Waste
A cogeneration plant at Lanxess AG’s plant in Porto Feliz, Brazil, uses a gas generated from sugar cane waste to run the pigment factory.
The plant makes 4.5 megawatts of power, enough to run the factory.
Energy Manager News
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Feb. 5
- At QER Roundtable, EPSA Recommends Competitive Pricing Improvements
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate