Lanxess CoGen Plant Runs on Sugar Cane Waste
A cogeneration plant at Lanxess AG’s plant in Porto Feliz, Brazil, uses a gas generated from sugar cane waste to run the pigment factory.
The plant makes 4.5 megawatts of power, enough to run the factory.
Energy Manager News
- BMW Tests Fuel-Cell Car
- Researchers Develop Cell that Can Store Solar at Night
- Energy Efficiency Program Saves Texas College $4.4M
- White Efficiency Poses Challenge for Solid-State Lighting
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion