President Obama Marks 40th Anniversary of Earth Day
President Barack Obama discusses how Earth Day has evolved, and how government programs are working to match up to the ideals embraced by the environmental community, including renewable energy.
Obama specifically talks about the impact that small business owners can have on reducing America’s energy load.
Energy Manager News
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Lockheed Martin Installs the GridStar Storage System at Syracuse Facility
- Schneider Electric Unveils Continuous Efficiency
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case
- BGE’s SEED Program Offers Energy Discounts to 19 Commercial Customers