Incorporating Environmental Elements into Programs
Session from The Business Imperative for Community Practitioners to Go Green held at The Oracle Conference Center.
The panel of practitioners, including Colleen Cassity, director of the Oracle Education Foundation, Rupesh D. Shah, director of corporate sustainability at Intuit, David Yarnold, executive director of Environmental Defense Fund and Tonie Hansen of the NVIDIA Foundation, discuss how to incorporate environmental elements into traditional programs, as well as provide insight into addressing issues such as carbon reduction and maximizing business dollars.
Energy Manager News
- The Benefits of Continuous Insulation
- Humber College Gets Big Energy Research Funding Infusion
- Walk-In Cooler and Freezer Final Rule Released by DoE
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: August 26, 2016
- FirstEnergy Asks for $4.5 Billion to Stay in Ohio
- PNM Chafes at Delays, Seeks NMPRC Ruling in 2015 Rate Case
- IRS to Buildings Owners: “We’re From the Government and We’re Here to Help”
- CT Hospital, Soltage, Tenaska Unveil Solar Plant