Incorporating Environmental Elements into Programs
Session from The Business Imperative for Community Practitioners to Go Green held at The Oracle Conference Center.
The panel of practitioners, including Colleen Cassity, director of the Oracle Education Foundation, Rupesh D. Shah, director of corporate sustainability at Intuit, David Yarnold, executive director of Environmental Defense Fund and Tonie Hansen of the NVIDIA Foundation, discuss how to incorporate environmental elements into traditional programs, as well as provide insight into addressing issues such as carbon reduction and maximizing business dollars.
Energy Manager News
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs
- GM’s Renewable Efforts Build from the Ground Up
- Fairbanks Completes 4 Building Project in MA