Incorporating Environmental Elements into Programs
Session from The Business Imperative for Community Practitioners to Go Green held at The Oracle Conference Center.
The panel of practitioners, including Colleen Cassity, director of the Oracle Education Foundation, Rupesh D. Shah, director of corporate sustainability at Intuit, David Yarnold, executive director of Environmental Defense Fund and Tonie Hansen of the NVIDIA Foundation, discuss how to incorporate environmental elements into traditional programs, as well as provide insight into addressing issues such as carbon reduction and maximizing business dollars.
Energy Manager News
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- Iowa Utilities Get Pushback on Plans for Higher Rooftop Solar Rates
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities
- Solar Panels Working as Promised for Iowa Company
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage