Incorporating Environmental Elements into Programs
Session from The Business Imperative for Community Practitioners to Go Green held at The Oracle Conference Center.
The panel of practitioners, including Colleen Cassity, director of the Oracle Education Foundation, Rupesh D. Shah, director of corporate sustainability at Intuit, David Yarnold, executive director of Environmental Defense Fund and Tonie Hansen of the NVIDIA Foundation, discuss how to incorporate environmental elements into traditional programs, as well as provide insight into addressing issues such as carbon reduction and maximizing business dollars.
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- 44 Companies Apply to Manage OSU Energy
- ASHRAE High-Performance Building Design Professional Certification Earns ANSI Accreditation
- Energy Management Targets Commercial Real Estate
- Home Depot Hires HVAC Provider for South Arizona Stores
- Voluntary Agreement Covers Energy of Home Internet Equipment
- Community Microgrids for a Sustainable Future – TEDx Talk
- Cree Restructures LED Business in Aggressive Pricing Environment