Incorporating Environmental Elements into Programs
Session from The Business Imperative for Community Practitioners to Go Green held at The Oracle Conference Center.
The panel of practitioners, including Colleen Cassity, director of the Oracle Education Foundation, Rupesh D. Shah, director of corporate sustainability at Intuit, David Yarnold, executive director of Environmental Defense Fund and Tonie Hansen of the NVIDIA Foundation, discuss how to incorporate environmental elements into traditional programs, as well as provide insight into addressing issues such as carbon reduction and maximizing business dollars.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency