Melbourne Convention Center Shows Off Eco-innovations
The Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Center recently received 6 Star Green Star certification.
To qualify, the building had to achieve 3 watts per square meter lux throughout the building, a feat that was made difficult due to the nature of the building’s high ceilings and overall electricity load.
Natural lighting played a big role in helping the building achieve the goal.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B