Melbourne Convention Center Shows Off Eco-innovations
The Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Center recently received 6 Star Green Star certification.
To qualify, the building had to achieve 3 watts per square meter lux throughout the building, a feat that was made difficult due to the nature of the building’s high ceilings and overall electricity load.
Natural lighting played a big role in helping the building achieve the goal.
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned