Melbourne Convention Center Shows Off Eco-innovations
The Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Center recently received 6 Star Green Star certification.
To qualify, the building had to achieve 3 watts per square meter lux throughout the building, a feat that was made difficult due to the nature of the building’s high ceilings and overall electricity load.
Natural lighting played a big role in helping the building achieve the goal.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store