Melbourne Convention Center Shows Off Eco-innovations
The Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Center recently received 6 Star Green Star certification.
To qualify, the building had to achieve 3 watts per square meter lux throughout the building, a feat that was made difficult due to the nature of the building’s high ceilings and overall electricity load.
Natural lighting played a big role in helping the building achieve the goal.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike