Melbourne Convention Center Shows Off Eco-innovations
The Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Center recently received 6 Star Green Star certification.
To qualify, the building had to achieve 3 watts per square meter lux throughout the building, a feat that was made difficult due to the nature of the building’s high ceilings and overall electricity load.
Natural lighting played a big role in helping the building achieve the goal.
Energy Manager News
- Bruce County, Ontario, Tabs Ecosystem
- Oklahoma University Scores Almost $300K Incentive
- Smart Tech Takes Over, Bolstered By Record Investment
- Amendment 4 in Florida Would Expand Solar Property Tax Exemptions to C&I Ratepayers
- Pennsylvania PUC Approves Temporary Waiver of ‘Instant Connect’ Confirmation Letters
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program