Taiwan Exhibition Hall Built of 1.5M Plastic Bottles
A three-story exhibition hall in Taiwan is built of 1.5 million plastic bottles.
Far Eastern Group, a Taiwan-based conglomerate known for construction and financial services, commissioned it almost three years ago, with plans to donate it to the city.
Energy Manager News
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Lockheed Martin Installs the GridStar Storage System at Syracuse Facility
- Schneider Electric Unveils Continuous Efficiency
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case