Bill Clinton Discusses Advances in Global Corporate Citizenship
Former President Bill Clinton discusses corporate citizenship at the Blum Center for Developing Economies at the University of Berkeley-California.
The Clinton Global Initiative has received more than 1,700 commitments valued at more than $57 billion.
Skip ahead to 4:30 for Clinton’s speech.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- BrandSmart Uses PACE Financing to Upgrade
- GE’s Current Offers Energy-as-a-Service
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending October 2
- Panasonic Develops Highly Efficient Photovoltaic Module
- Energy Source Provides LEDs to WNA
- LDS Church Lauded by Rocky Mountain Power
- Energy Stats for Boston Buildings Online
- Bowling Green University Tabs Cree for Field House LEDs