Bill Clinton Discusses Advances in Global Corporate Citizenship
Former President Bill Clinton discusses corporate citizenship at the Blum Center for Developing Economies at the University of Berkeley-California.
The Clinton Global Initiative has received more than 1,700 commitments valued at more than $57 billion.
Skip ahead to 4:30 for Clinton’s speech.
Energy Manager News
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018