Bill Clinton Discusses Advances in Global Corporate Citizenship
Former President Bill Clinton discusses corporate citizenship at the Blum Center for Developing Economies at the University of Berkeley-California.
The Clinton Global Initiative has received more than 1,700 commitments valued at more than $57 billion.
Skip ahead to 4:30 for Clinton’s speech.
Energy Manager News
- Bruce County, Ontario, Tabs Ecosystem
- Oklahoma University Scores Almost $300K Incentive
- Smart Tech Takes Over, Bolstered By Record Investment
- Amendment 4 in Florida Would Expand Solar Property Tax Exemptions to C&I Ratepayers
- Pennsylvania PUC Approves Temporary Waiver of ‘Instant Connect’ Confirmation Letters
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program