Bill Clinton Discusses Advances in Global Corporate Citizenship
Former President Bill Clinton discusses corporate citizenship at the Blum Center for Developing Economies at the University of Berkeley-California.
The Clinton Global Initiative has received more than 1,700 commitments valued at more than $57 billion.
Skip ahead to 4:30 for Clinton’s speech.
Energy Manager News
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Keys to Energy Efficient Air Filtration
- Tecogen Lands Deal in Coney Island, NY
- SCS Provides LEDs to AZ Stores in Arizona
- New Green Advancements in Hospital Environments
- Big Island Utility Hits 5-MW Cap on Customer-Operator Rooftop Solar Credits
- Benton PUD Announces 5% Rate Hike