InfoWorld Selects 15 Green IT Winners
InfoWorld has selected this year’s winners of its Green 15 Awards that show how companies of all sizes are using information technology as part of their daily operations to meet both their environmental and business goals.
Here are this year’s winners in alphabetical order:
— Andhra Pradesh overcomes resource limitations with virtual desktops
— EPA’s Energy Star for servers and data centers illuminates sustainable paths
— Ericsson drives a greener supply chain
— Iron Mountain finds limestone a natural fit for data center efficiency
— Provider Enterprises steers fleet toward fuel savings
— Raytheon’s companywide green efforts reach Antarctica
— Standard Bank enlists thin clients to avoid costly AC upgrade
— State Street banks on sustainability
— Syracuse University turns to DC power in constructing its Green Data Center
Click here for last year’s award winners.
Energy Manager News
- Making the IoT Work for Building Managers
- There’s Nothing More Sacred Than Coal in Coal Country. Ask Hillary Clinton
- SunPower and the Army Work on Solar Project in Alabama
- Climate and Energy Policies Working
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending April 29, 2016
- Xcel Energy Files to Refund $15M to Colorado Electric Customers
- New Retail Marketplace, MassEnergyRates.com, Launches in the Bay State
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?