Can eCommerce Help Fight Climate Change?
Last month, neuroscientist and fiction writer David Eagleman presented “Six Steps to Avert the Collapse of Civilization” at the Long Now Foundation. According to Eagleman, email saves trees and trucking. Online shopping is a net energy gain, with UPS optimizing delivery routes and never turning left.
Energy Manager News
- Window Films: Low Hanging Fruit for Efficiency Gains
- Some Insurance Companies Invested Too Heavily in Fossil Fuels, says Ceres
- Apple Defends 100% Renewable Energy Claim
- Ontario Investing $900M in Affordable Housing
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending May 20, 2016
- CAL-ISO Study: Regional Energy Market Could Yield $1.5B in Savings Annually to Ratepayers
- Sands to Stay, But MGM and Wynn Still Plan to Leave NV Energy
- Turning Data into Knowledge–and Action