SAP, Wipro Collaborate On Sustainability Solutions
Indian IT services firm Wipro announced Friday that it has entered into an agreement with German software company SAP to work together to provide a suite of solutions that will combine SAPâ€™s environmental, sustainability performance and energy management tools with Wiproâ€™s â€śgreenâ€ť consulting services.
The solutions will help enterprise customers identify and reduce costs by adopting greener practices.
The two companies will work together to integrate SAPâ€™s sustainability solutions, including its Carbon Impact, BusinessObjects Sustainability Performance Management, and Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Management applications, with Wiproâ€™s green IT services.
The combined products are geared toward reducing the business risks and compliance costs incurred by local, regional and global regulations, and will include risk and strategy management solutions.
The collaboration between the two companies follows SAPâ€™s recent acquisition of TechniData, an EHS solutions provider, and its announcement last year of a long-term strategic focus on providing solutions for more sustainable business practices.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Keys to Energy Efficient Air Filtration
- Tracking the Exciting World of Solar Energy Research
- Colorado Mixing Solar, Weatherization
- Lighting Sector: 4% CAGR Through 2020
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: August 19, 2016
- New Hampshire Town Resists Door-to-Door Sales
- Minnesota Commerce Department Challenges Otter Tail Power Rate Hike
- An Interesting Summer for PACE