West Fraser Selects Carbonetwork’s Management Solutions
Forest products company West Fraser Timber Company has selected Carbonetworks as its supplier for performance management software for energy, greenhouse gas and sustainability solutions, according to a Carbonetworks press release.
Under the agreement, Carbonetworks will help West Fraser to manage and reduce its energy usage and carbon footprint. The timber company had been using spreadsheets and manual processes to manage its energy data, greenhouse gas emissions and compliance reporting. The Carbonetworks solution will allow it to automate much of this work.
The solutions will include several carbon and energy management solutions, from basic inventory measurements to compliance reporting to carbon trading – all in the context of financial returns and business value.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store