West Fraser Selects Carbonetwork’s Management Solutions
Forest products company West Fraser Timber Company has selected Carbonetworks as its supplier for performance management software for energy, greenhouse gas and sustainability solutions, according to a Carbonetworks press release.
Under the agreement, Carbonetworks will help West Fraser to manage and reduce its energy usage and carbon footprint. The timber company had been using spreadsheets and manual processes to manage its energy data, greenhouse gas emissions and compliance reporting. The Carbonetworks solution will allow it to automate much of this work.
The solutions will include several carbon and energy management solutions, from basic inventory measurements to compliance reporting to carbon trading – all in the context of financial returns and business value.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts
- SolarCity: We Have the World’s Most Efficient Rooftop Solar Panel
- Bridgestone Arena in Nashville Switches to LEDs
- Helping Building Automation Grow
- Municipalities Could Combine Small Cell and LED Upgrades
- Holistic Approach to Energy Savings in Dublin, Ohio Schools
- NYC One Step Closer to Net-Zero Energy Goal at Wastewater Treatment Plants
- ‘Better Buildings, Better Plants’ Saves $2.4B Over Five Years