West Fraser Selects Carbonetwork’s Management Solutions
Forest products company West Fraser Timber Company has selected Carbonetworks as its supplier for performance management software for energy, greenhouse gas and sustainability solutions, according to a Carbonetworks press release.
Under the agreement, Carbonetworks will help West Fraser to manage and reduce its energy usage and carbon footprint. The timber company had been using spreadsheets and manual processes to manage its energy data, greenhouse gas emissions and compliance reporting. The Carbonetworks solution will allow it to automate much of this work.
The solutions will include several carbon and energy management solutions, from basic inventory measurements to compliance reporting to carbon trading – all in the context of financial returns and business value.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Tesla Becoming a Major Player in the Energy Storage Market
- Federal Agencies Must Use eProject Builder for All ESPC Projects
- Refrigeration Battery Works as Energy Storage
- 400 kW Fuel Cell System Powers Comcast Facility
- City Picks UtilityTRX for Utility Bill Management
- FridgeWize Unveils HVAC EC Motors
- Aztec AMC Modular HVAC system Reduces Data Center Cooling Costs
- Verismic Does Remote PC Power Management