West Fraser Selects Carbonetwork’s Management Solutions
Forest products company West Fraser Timber Company has selected Carbonetworks as its supplier for performance management software for energy, greenhouse gas and sustainability solutions, according to a Carbonetworks press release.
Under the agreement, Carbonetworks will help West Fraser to manage and reduce its energy usage and carbon footprint. The timber company had been using spreadsheets and manual processes to manage its energy data, greenhouse gas emissions and compliance reporting. The Carbonetworks solution will allow it to automate much of this work.
The solutions will include several carbon and energy management solutions, from basic inventory measurements to compliance reporting to carbon trading – all in the context of financial returns and business value.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage in the Fast Lane
- Alberta Firm Aims for Energy Neutral Egg Laying Barn
- The Department of Energy Seeks to Improve the Better Buildings Challenge
- Behind the Meter: The Many Advantages of Energy Benchmarking
- Telecommunications Companies Upgrade Their Approaches to Energy
- Cutting Energy Use in Fire Stations
- Revolution Lighting Signs School Districts in NY, NJ
- Green Building Boom Is Pumping Billions into US Economy, Retrofits Are Fueling the Trend