West Fraser Selects Carbonetwork’s Management Solutions
Forest products company West Fraser Timber Company has selected Carbonetworks as its supplier for performance management software for energy, greenhouse gas and sustainability solutions, according to a Carbonetworks press release.
Under the agreement, Carbonetworks will help West Fraser to manage and reduce its energy usage and carbon footprint. The timber company had been using spreadsheets and manual processes to manage its energy data, greenhouse gas emissions and compliance reporting. The Carbonetworks solution will allow it to automate much of this work.
The solutions will include several carbon and energy management solutions, from basic inventory measurements to compliance reporting to carbon trading – all in the context of financial returns and business value.
Energy Manager News
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency
- CA, MA Tie for ACEEE Top Spot
- Integrated Dimmer/LED from Energy Focus
- In Duluth, This Month’s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra
- PSEG Surreptitiously Starts Retail Energy Supplier