Hitachi Announces Sustainability Consulting Practice
Hitachi Consulting announced its new Environmental Sustainability Solutions practice this week. The new practice offers companies a set of solutions designed to help them increase resource efficiency and environmental responsibility.
Hitachi says the new practice will provide increased visibility, stronger risk mitigation and management of energy consumption, fuel usage, chemical compliance, water conservation and material reuse.
Meanwhile, Zerofootprint announced the availability of its One-Click CDP Report, which instantly generates reports on greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions through its VELO Enterprise Carbon Management software. The software allows companies to disclose their greenhouse gas emissions and climate change strategies through the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP).
Also new, Carrier Corp., a heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVACR) company, says it has enhanced its Hourly Analysis Program (HAP) software for building energy analysis and system design. HAP v4.5 can be used to configure a complete energy analysis for sustainable high performance buildings. Carrier is a unit of United Technologies Corp. (UTX).
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls