Hitachi Announces Sustainability Consulting Practice
Hitachi Consulting announced its new Environmental Sustainability Solutions practice this week. The new practice offers companies a set of solutions designed to help them increase resource efficiency and environmental responsibility.
Hitachi says the new practice will provide increased visibility, stronger risk mitigation and management of energy consumption, fuel usage, chemical compliance, water conservation and material reuse.
Meanwhile, Zerofootprint announced the availability of its One-Click CDP Report, which instantly generates reports on greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions through its VELO Enterprise Carbon Management software. The software allows companies to disclose their greenhouse gas emissions and climate change strategies through the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP).
Also new, Carrier Corp., a heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVACR) company, says it has enhanced its Hourly Analysis Program (HAP) software for building energy analysis and system design. HAP v4.5 can be used to configure a complete energy analysis for sustainable high performance buildings. Carrier is a unit of United Technologies Corp. (UTX).
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Go It Alone When Retrofitting
- LinkedIn Campus Gets Mobile EV Charging
- Many Vendors Vie for Lighting Controls Business
- Johnson Controls Opens Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Training Center
- Acquiring Renewable Energy Should Be Easier, Facebook Says
- Energy Upgrades at School District Financed by NY Power Authority
- Fusing System Helps Solar Customers with Overcurrent Protection
- ABM Joins Balboa Park Sustainability Council