Hitachi Announces Sustainability Consulting Practice
Hitachi Consulting announced its new Environmental Sustainability Solutions practice this week. The new practice offers companies a set of solutions designed to help them increase resource efficiency and environmental responsibility.
Hitachi says the new practice will provide increased visibility, stronger risk mitigation and management of energy consumption, fuel usage, chemical compliance, water conservation and material reuse.
Meanwhile, Zerofootprint announced the availability of its One-Click CDP Report, which instantly generates reports on greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions through its VELO Enterprise Carbon Management software. The software allows companies to disclose their greenhouse gas emissions and climate change strategies through the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP).
Also new, Carrier Corp., a heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVACR) company, says it has enhanced its Hourly Analysis Program (HAP) software for building energy analysis and system design. HAP v4.5 can be used to configure a complete energy analysis for sustainable high performance buildings. Carrier is a unit of United Technologies Corp. (UTX).
Energy Manager News
- Drama Aside, Tesla’s Acquisition of SolarCity Makes Sense
- SunPower Solar Technology Breaks 24% Energy Efficiency Mark
- U.S. Data Centers Increasing Energy Efficiency
- A New Role for Mats: Promoting Sustainability
- Palmco to Refund $4.5M to New Jersey Consumers for Deceptive Sale Practices
- SolarCity Poll: Most Illinois Residents Oppose Utility Demand Charges
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Seeing U-Haul’s HQ Parking Structure in a New (LED) Light
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies: The Case for Moving Beyond Batteries