PE SoFi Software Is First Certified by GRI
PE International’s sustainability solution, SoFi, is the first software solution to be verified by the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI). The GRI program for certifying software and digital tools started earlier this year.
The GRI Certified Software and Tools Program was established to ensure the correct use of GRI content such as the GRI Sustainability Reporting Framework, which is one of the leading standards for sustainability reporting. More than 1,000 organizations worldwide registered their sustainability reports in 2008 based on the GRI G3 Guidelines, according to GRI.
Within the framework is the GRI (G3) Sustainability Reporting Guidelines that define economic, social and environmental performance indicators for organizations to report against.
PE International, a GRI Organizational Stakeholder, has incorporated the GRI Guidelines into the SoFi solutions since 2006.
The chart shows an overview of the GRI Guidelines.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland