PE SoFi Software Is First Certified by GRI
PE International’s sustainability solution, SoFi, is the first software solution to be verified by the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI). The GRI program for certifying software and digital tools started earlier this year.
The GRI Certified Software and Tools Program was established to ensure the correct use of GRI content such as the GRI Sustainability Reporting Framework, which is one of the leading standards for sustainability reporting. More than 1,000 organizations worldwide registered their sustainability reports in 2008 based on the GRI G3 Guidelines, according to GRI.
Within the framework is the GRI (G3) Sustainability Reporting Guidelines that define economic, social and environmental performance indicators for organizations to report against.
PE International, a GRI Organizational Stakeholder, has incorporated the GRI Guidelines into the SoFi solutions since 2006.
The chart shows an overview of the GRI Guidelines.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Seeing U-Haul’s HQ Parking Structure in a New (LED) Light
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies: The Case for Moving Beyond Batteries
- Nuclear Giant Exelon Wants to Invest in Wind Energy in Ohio
- Arby’s Reports on Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives
- Navigant: Smart Meter Sector Has “Plateaued”
- Poll: 75% of Large U.S. Corporations Say They Will Buy Renewables Within 18 Months
- Duke Energy Progress Customers to See Fuel Cost-Recovery Savings
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity