PE SoFi Software Is First Certified by GRI
PE International’s sustainability solution, SoFi, is the first software solution to be verified by the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI). The GRI program for certifying software and digital tools started earlier this year.
The GRI Certified Software and Tools Program was established to ensure the correct use of GRI content such as the GRI Sustainability Reporting Framework, which is one of the leading standards for sustainability reporting. More than 1,000 organizations worldwide registered their sustainability reports in 2008 based on the GRI G3 Guidelines, according to GRI.
Within the framework is the GRI (G3) Sustainability Reporting Guidelines that define economic, social and environmental performance indicators for organizations to report against.
PE International, a GRI Organizational Stakeholder, has incorporated the GRI Guidelines into the SoFi solutions since 2006.
The chart shows an overview of the GRI Guidelines.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Greenskies Enlarges Wesleyan University’s Microgrid
- Pacific Power Names Three wattsmart Business Partners of the Year
- 2014 Better Than 2013 for Distributed Wind Turbines, But Far Below 2012
- Making Efficiency Attractive to Investors
- Hydrogen from Landfill Powers Forklifts at BMW Plant
- Big Energy Savings for Hoke, N.C., Schools
- Energy Savings Performance Contracts Unlock Deep Savings
- Technology Creates a Brighter Future for Small and Mid-Sized Commercial Solar Investments