Exal, Alcoa Take Diamond in Dupont Packaging Awards
DuPont Packaging President Bill Harvey announces winners in the 22nd DuPont Awards for Packaging Innovation, including the first fully compostable snack bag from Frito Lay and new PET bottles from Coca Cola that incorporate plant-based renewable polymer. The jury said that the winners represent impressive strides in improved sustainability. The DuPont Awards are the industry’s longest running independently judged awards program.
Dupont gives the Diamond Award, its highest honor, to companies that have demonstrated innovation, sustainability and waste reduction in one of their packaging solutions.
Exal Corp & Alcoa Rigid Packaging USA won the Diamond Award for their new aluminum bottle, which features a recyclable aluminum alloy.
Entropy Solutions Inc USA also received the Diamond Ward for its new greenbox reusable thermal management system.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform