Exal, Alcoa Take Diamond in Dupont Packaging Awards
DuPont Packaging President Bill Harvey announces winners in the 22nd DuPont Awards for Packaging Innovation, including the first fully compostable snack bag from Frito Lay and new PET bottles from Coca Cola that incorporate plant-based renewable polymer. The jury said that the winners represent impressive strides in improved sustainability. The DuPont Awards are the industry’s longest running independently judged awards program.
Dupont gives the Diamond Award, its highest honor, to companies that have demonstrated innovation, sustainability and waste reduction in one of their packaging solutions.
Exal Corp & Alcoa Rigid Packaging USA won the Diamond Award for their new aluminum bottle, which features a recyclable aluminum alloy.
Entropy Solutions Inc USA also received the Diamond Ward for its new greenbox reusable thermal management system.
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE