Exal, Alcoa Take Diamond in Dupont Packaging Awards
DuPont Packaging President Bill Harvey announces winners in the 22nd DuPont Awards for Packaging Innovation, including the first fully compostable snack bag from Frito Lay and new PET bottles from Coca Cola that incorporate plant-based renewable polymer. The jury said that the winners represent impressive strides in improved sustainability. The DuPont Awards are the industry’s longest running independently judged awards program.
Dupont gives the Diamond Award, its highest honor, to companies that have demonstrated innovation, sustainability and waste reduction in one of their packaging solutions.
Exal Corp & Alcoa Rigid Packaging USA won the Diamond Award for their new aluminum bottle, which features a recyclable aluminum alloy.
Entropy Solutions Inc USA also received the Diamond Ward for its new greenbox reusable thermal management system.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency