Exal, Alcoa Take Diamond in Dupont Packaging Awards
DuPont Packaging President Bill Harvey announces winners in the 22nd DuPont Awards for Packaging Innovation, including the first fully compostable snack bag from Frito Lay and new PET bottles from Coca Cola that incorporate plant-based renewable polymer. The jury said that the winners represent impressive strides in improved sustainability. The DuPont Awards are the industry’s longest running independently judged awards program.
Dupont gives the Diamond Award, its highest honor, to companies that have demonstrated innovation, sustainability and waste reduction in one of their packaging solutions.
Exal Corp & Alcoa Rigid Packaging USA won the Diamond Award for their new aluminum bottle, which features a recyclable aluminum alloy.
Entropy Solutions Inc USA also received the Diamond Ward for its new greenbox reusable thermal management system.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Portland Likely to Require Energy Benchmarking
- Using Building Energy Management for Factories
- New Energy System Will Save Stanford $420M
- Tire Plant Earns Superior Energy Performance Gold Certification
- Acuity Brands Acquires Indoor Location Software Company
- NJ School District Hires Honeywell for Energy Upgrades
- CODA Energy 50 kWh Storage Tower Achieves UL Certification
- Con Edison Development Procures GE Energy Storage System