UL Plans Sustainability Standard
UL hopes other companies will use the standard as a procurement tool and says it will be available to multiple sectors and geographic markets. This will become one of over 1500 standards that UL maintains.
The standard is being developed with publishing company, Greener World Media.
An initial draft is expected to be issued this summer.
Energy Manager News
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform
- Fulham Retrofit Kits EPA Approved
- Brookings Study: Net Metering Offers Cost Benefits to All Utility Customers
- Window Films: Low Hanging Fruit for Efficiency Gains
- Some Insurance Companies Invested Too Heavily in Fossil Fuels, says Ceres
- Apple Defends 100% Renewable Energy Claim
- Ontario Investing $900M in Affordable Housing
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending May 20, 2016