UL Plans Sustainability Standard
UL hopes other companies will use the standard as a procurement tool and says it will be available to multiple sectors and geographic markets. This will become one of over 1500 standards that UL maintains.
The standard is being developed with publishing company, Greener World Media.
An initial draft is expected to be issued this summer.
Energy Manager News
- Making the IoT Work for Building Managers
- There’s Nothing More Sacred Than Coal in Coal Country. Ask Hillary Clinton
- SunPower and the Army Work on Solar Project in Alabama
- Climate and Energy Policies Working
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending April 29, 2016
- Xcel Energy Files to Refund $15M to Colorado Electric Customers
- New Retail Marketplace, MassEnergyRates.com, Launches in the Bay State
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?