UL Plans Sustainability Standard
UL hopes other companies will use the standard as a procurement tool and says it will be available to multiple sectors and geographic markets. This will become one of over 1500 standards that UL maintains.
The standard is being developed with publishing company, Greener World Media.
An initial draft is expected to be issued this summer.
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works