UL Plans Sustainability Standard
UL hopes other companies will use the standard as a procurement tool and says it will be available to multiple sectors and geographic markets. This will become one of over 1500 standards that UL maintains.
The standard is being developed with publishing company, Greener World Media.
An initial draft is expected to be issued this summer.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike