UL Plans Sustainability Standard
UL hopes other companies will use the standard as a procurement tool and says it will be available to multiple sectors and geographic markets. This will become one of over 1500 standards that UL maintains.
The standard is being developed with publishing company, Greener World Media.
An initial draft is expected to be issued this summer.
Energy Manager News
- Using Big Data to Help Solve the Big Building Energy Problem
- Smart Computer Use Hikes Energy Efficiency
- Flint Water Crisis Uncovers Ignoble Decisions and Neglect of Existing Enviro Regs
- Trimble Acquires Sefaira
- Truman (MO) State: “We’ll Save $1 Million Annually on Energy Upgrade”
- PJM Tool Demos How Price Fluctuations, Weather Impact Customer Bills
- Study: State RPS Policies Have Yielded Sizable Consumer Savings
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break