Environmental Leader Introduces EL Insights – Data, Market Intelligence and Insights on Energy and Environmental Technology
Environmental Leader LLC is pleased to announce its latest offering for decision-makers, EL Insights, a subscription-based information source delivering critical data and insights on energy and environmental technology.
“Whether it’s a corporation developing products for the solar industry, an enterprise analyzing carbon management services, or a company weighing energy efficient lighting or sustainable packaging choices, the undeniable truth is that energy and environmental technology innovations are transforming business,” says Paul Nastu, Publisher of Environmental Leader. “Companies are grappling with the choices available. What’s needed is data, market intelligence and actionable insights companies can use to make smart business decisions. That’s where EL Insights comes in.”
Delivered two times a month, every issue of EL Insights is developed to help businesses understand the implications of an emerging energy or environmental technology, to inspire innovation within companies, and to provide executives with timely data, charts and market insights.
For industry insiders needing to stay informed, EL Insights is the one subscription that delivers opportunity-focused, actionable insights that are both engaging and accessible – in a way that only Environmental Leader, the trusted source for objective energy, environmental, and sustainability news, can.
Subscribers will receive:
– Highly relevant analysis and actionable insights in a biweekly (24x year) PDF emailed directly to you and downloadable from our subscriber site.
– New ideas and insights that you can put into immediate action. Every issue of EL Insights is laser-focused to give you data on a specific energy or environmental technology, from LEDs and solar power to green building and smart grid technologies, and more.
– Analysis of technology/solutions, market forecasting and Q&A’s with industry experts wrapped up in a high-impact, easy-to-digest format.
For energy and environmental management professionals, EL Daily has become the most important 10 minutes of the business day. EL Insights digs deeper, providing actionable insights and data for forward-thinking companies.
Get a no-obligation issue of EL Insights at https://reports.environmentalleader.com/elinsights.
Energy Manager News
- PACE Financing Makes Progress but Still Encounters Opposition
- Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024
- Idaho Opens First Solar Farm
- What You Need To Know About Green Insulation: Green Seal’s New Standard
- Obama Administration to Provide Up to $4.5 billion in Loan Guarantees for Electric Charging Stations
- Minnesota PUC Approves New Rate Structure, Size Cap for Solar Gardens
- Maine PUC Endorses Natural Gas Pipeline Expansion at Expense of Ratepayers
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling is Worth Another Look