GRI 2010: UNPRI’s James Gifford
At the Global Reporting Initiative’s 2010 Amsterdam Conference on Sustainability and Transparency, Justmeans.com’s Martin Smith interviewed James Gifford, Executive Director, UN Principles for Responsible Investment.
Smith asked Gifford about the organization’s greatest achievements in the last four years, principles of active ownership, and legislation for mandatory reporting.
Energy Manager News
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case
- BGE’s SEED Program Offers Energy Discounts to 19 Commercial Customers
- Retailer Offers 100% Solar Plan in Texas
- Dissecting the Data Revolution
- Energy Star Recognizes 16 GM Facilities
- CCI Group Awarded Contract for Anniston Army Depot
- Under Hawaiian Electric’s New TOU Pilot Plan, Time Is Money