Diebold Taps Hara to Drive Sustainability Initiatives
Diebold has selected Hara’s Environmental and Energy Management (EEM) solution to manage, measure and optimize the company’s progress against its stated goals to reduce natural resource consumption and environmental impact. The new implementation is expected to help the company improve energy efficiency and meet voluntary disclosure requirements.
Diebold established its sustainability program in 2009 and has implemented several energy-saving projects, which reduced consumption at its U.S.-based manufacturing and headquarters facilities by more than 7 percent.
Hara EEM will help Diebold automate its data collection process and monitor and optimize its energy and natural resource use, across multiple currencies, protocols and language requirements. It also will streamline Diebold’s business process for creating reports for the Carbon Disclosure Project and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Climate Leaders.
Hara EEM is an enterprise-wide solution that is designed to manage energy, resources and emissions. In addition to helping organizations establish an environmental and energy record, the solution identifies and prioritizes a company’s reduction projects and leverages best practices against stakeholders.
Energy Manager News
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling is Worth Another Look
- Bruce County, Ontario, Tabs Ecosystem
- Oklahoma University Scores Almost $300K Incentive
- Smart Tech Takes Over, Bolstered By Record Investment
- Amendment 4 in Florida Would Expand Solar Property Tax Exemptions to C&I Ratepayers
- Pennsylvania PUC Approves Temporary Waiver of ‘Instant Connect’ Confirmation Letters
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along