Agilewaves Launches Services Program to Optimize Building Performance
Agilewaves has launched a monitoring-based commissioning (MBCx) platform and services program to help commissioning agents and facilities management firms reduce energy costs and improve building operations. With real-time resource utilization metrics, the Agilewaves Sentinel Services program will help these businesses identify hidden energy problems and optimize building performance.
The Agilewaves Building Optimization System is designed to keep buildings running at peak efficiency by addressing the “performance drift,” which occurs when building systems fall out of calibration or fail altogether, according to Agilewaves.
The system’s sensor network gathers data measurements for electricity, gas and water consumption, while analysis capabilities identify trends, detect leaks and alert facility managers to hidden problems that waste energy.
For companies targeting the U.S. Green Building Council’s emerging LEED ongoing commissioning or MBCx services businesses, the program also allows them to remotely monitor client sites.
Last year, USGBC stepped up its efforts for continuous improvement in building performance with the launch of the Building Performance Initiative.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Tesla Becoming a Major Player in the Energy Storage Market
- Federal Agencies Must Use eProject Builder for All ESPC Projects
- Refrigeration Battery Works as Energy Storage
- 400 kW Fuel Cell System Powers Comcast Facility
- City Picks UtilityTRX for Utility Bill Management
- FridgeWize Unveils HVAC EC Motors
- Aztec AMC Modular HVAC system Reduces Data Center Cooling Costs
- Verismic Does Remote PC Power Management