Agilewaves Launches Services Program to Optimize Building Performance
Agilewaves has launched a monitoring-based commissioning (MBCx) platform and services program to help commissioning agents and facilities management firms reduce energy costs and improve building operations. With real-time resource utilization metrics, the Agilewaves Sentinel Services program will help these businesses identify hidden energy problems and optimize building performance.
The Agilewaves Building Optimization System is designed to keep buildings running at peak efficiency by addressing the “performance drift,” which occurs when building systems fall out of calibration or fail altogether, according to Agilewaves.
The system’s sensor network gathers data measurements for electricity, gas and water consumption, while analysis capabilities identify trends, detect leaks and alert facility managers to hidden problems that waste energy.
For companies targeting the U.S. Green Building Council’s emerging LEED ongoing commissioning or MBCx services businesses, the program also allows them to remotely monitor client sites.
Last year, USGBC stepped up its efforts for continuous improvement in building performance with the launch of the Building Performance Initiative.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency