Corporate Water Treatment Market Projected to Reach $2.5B
From 2010 to 2015, the U.S. corporate water treatment market is projected to increase from $1.5 billion to $2.5 billion, according to the latest issue of EL Insights. This represents a CAGR of 11.2 percent over that period.
Water stewardship is one of the top five responsible issues for corporations; according to 52% of respondents in a recent survey and 34% plan to address water management by increasing efficiency and reducing water use.
It will take over $334.8 billion over the next twenty years to make the water system of the United States safe and reliable. The EPA proposed a rule in June to make water suppliers more accountable for contamination whenever tests revealed the possibility of hazardous microbes.
Water is integral to the global economy and scarcity of this resource could provide a threat to the bottom-line of companies. Investors are beginning to focus their attention on improving disclosure of the strategies to reduce the potential exposure to the risk.
According to EL Insights, companies can expect:
– Development in regions without access to drinking water to drive innovative solutions,
– Global investment in desalination to continue to increase,
– The desalination market to become more affordable,
This is a preview of EL Insights Subscription Content.
The latest issue of EL Insights includes original reporting and data on, including:
– Projected US Residential Water Treatment Market Value
– Projected Corporate Water Treatment Market Value
– Projected Water Recycling Market Value
– North American Industrial and Municipal Water Reuse Market Value
Delivered two times a month, every issue of EL Insights is developed to help businesses understand the implications of an emerging energy, environmental or sustainability technology, to inspire innovation within companies, and to provide executives with timely data, charts and market insights.
For industry insiders needing to stay informed, EL Insights is the one subscription that delivers opportunity-focused, actionable insights that are both engaging and accessible.
Get a no-obligation issue of EL Insights here.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Renewable Energy Certificates: Bridge to a Renewable Future
- Have Federal Buildings Found All Possible Energy Efficiency?
- Plug Power Acquires Full Control of HyPulsion for $11.47M
- Trane Expands Lineup of Outdoor Air Handler Units
- Microturbine Converts Flare Gas to Useable Energy
- Light Commercial Packaged Units Earn SEER Rating of 14
- Convention Center Snags $60,000 from PECO for Energy Efficiency
- GE Reignites Energy Storage Business